May 29 2013
I am counting down the days with you, but sad at the same time. Yesterday we continued our unit of light waves by discussing how our eyes interpret light. Today we continue this journey by playing tricks on these “eyes” using optical illusions. These will seem like magic, but follow the laws of light. Before we enjoy this activity we have a few things to get done. Let us begin:
- Last week we took a small survey on the Apple in the Dark. Please try this Again with your knowledge of light and light waves.
- Please take out your Homework and start working on Part C with your group.
- When instructed we will be taking a small survey about this year and the use of iPads. We will work through each question together so please take your time.
- When you have finished with the survey and Part C you can meet me at the demo-table for some color tests and optical illusions.
- Homework tonight is to finish the following and bring a pencil tomorrow.